- Ideal for large LCD/Plasma TV monitor, interactive exhibit and seamless loop application.
- Fast mode, plays video instantly using push button input. No delay when input is triggered.
- Copy, edit and delete video files through network.
- Single chip design, extremely durable, solid state, no moving parts.
- Plays standard DVD file,720p and 1080p HD video at 40 mbps
- Plays Apple's quicktime-HD h.264 files, Windows HD VC1, Mpeg2 HD, std DVD and Mpeg4 files.
- Plays Digital camera and HD camcorder/Flip Video - HD files such as mov, mp4 and avi files.
- Plays youtube/realplayer file such as flv,rm and rmvb.
- Plays from USB Flash drive, Internal Hard drive and LAN/WIFI (Local Area Network).
- Programmable for "Plug and Play".
- Built in SYNC program to sync with other AMA1080p.
- HDMI,Component and Composite Video outputs are ON when unit is playing regardless of the setting.
- Built in digital input, connect directly to 6 push buttons ( 3 single pole + 3 double pole).
- Digital Input can be converted to operate as IR remote control.
- Programmable to automatically play files with time delay in between.
- Programmable to seamlessly loop the root file(s).
- Built in USB2.0 port, connect directly to USB hard drive (Passport) etc.
- Built in SATA socket for connection into a 2.5" SATA Laptop hard drive.
- Compact unit size, only 6.5" W X 4.5" D X 1.1" H.
- IN6 board with 12 digital input ((Max 4 boards, 48 inputs) for connection to push buttons and sensors.
- IN6 inputs are programmable to play different video files and IR functions.
- Sync board, control and start sync a group of AMA1080p from IN6.
- 50Watt (25+25) Stereo amplifier unit, connect directly into the A/V out of the AMA1080p.
- USB port:
Use USB drive, External USB hard drive or any memory card reader using USB2.0 interface.
- Internal SATA socket:
2.5"SATA HDD (optional) through the built in SATA socket.
Use 2.5"SATA laptop hard drive, if possible use 2.5"SATA solid state hard drive.
- RJ45 (Ethernet) port:
When using hard drive you can copy new video files, edit existing files and delete old (unused) video files through LAN (network). You can also edit or copy new playlist.
AMA-1080p plays the following video format:
- Apple quicktime AVC (xxx.mov) at up to 35 mbps:
The video size is up to 1080p (1920X1080) and average bit rate is 35mbps with peaks at up to 50mbps. For continuous 24/7 loop file only, limit the average bit rate to 25mbps.You can use MAC to create the quicktime video and copy it directly into a brand new USB drive.
- Mpeg2 HD (xxx.ts, xxx.m2ts) at up to 40 mbps:
The player supports Mpeg2-HD xxx.ts and xxx.m2ts files (main profile@high level).The video size is up to 1080p (1920X1080) and bit rate is 40mbps.The player supports both CBR and VBR encoding.For continuous 24/7 loop file only, limit the average bit rate to 25mbps.
- Windows media HD (xxx.avi,xxx.wmv) at up to 35 mbps:
The player supports windows media HD VC-1 files xxx.avi (AP@L3). The video size is up to 1080p (1920X1080) and average bit rate is 35mbps with peaks at up to 50mbps.For continuous 24/7 loop file only, limit the average bit rate to 25mbps.
- Panasonic and Sony HD camcorder (xxx.mp4):
The player plays files created by Panasonic and Sony HD camcorders. These HD camcorders record video using AVC-HD file format (h.264).
- Flip Video HD movie file (xxx.mp4):
The player supports movie files that have been created using Flip Video hand held HD recorder. Files created are mpeg4 HD, xxx.mp4.
- Digital camera movie file (xxx.mp4,xxx.avi):
The player supports movie files xxx.mp4,xxx.avi, xxx.mov that have been created using regular Digital cameras (with movie recording capability).
- REALPLAYER download files (h.263):
The player plays YOUTUBE and other internet downloaded realplayer movie files such as xxx.flv, xxx.rm and xxx.rmvb.
- DVD and Mpeg2 video:
The player supports standard DVD file xxx.vob and also regular Mpeg2 file.
- VIDEO OUTPUT (all are ON simultaneously):
AMA-1080p has 3 video output: HDMI, Component and Composite.When playing, these video outputs are simultaneously ON regardless of the video setting and file being played.
- OPERATING MODES:
- The AMA10800p can be set to operate in Fast Mode, standard mode, Timer mode and IR mode.
- The Fast mode and standard mode is set in the autoplay.txt. The Timer and IR mode is set using the IR remote controller (included with the unit).If power is turned OFF, the player will remember the setting. You can also set the player to seamlessly loop the main file.
- In Fast mode, the AMA1080p will play an input instantly with no delay in between.In this mode, the AMA1080p plays only a single file.This single file is basically a compilation of many files (video segments) where each video segment is represented by playtime in seconds.
- You can assign different input to play these different segments. Maximum input (video segment) in this mode is 32.
- In Standard mode, after powering up the AMA-1080p will automatically loop files in the root directory.Using the AMA-1080p built in input, you can directly connect up to 6 push buttons (3 single pole and 3 double pole).If you need more input, use IN6 input board. You can play up to 48 video files using 4 pcs IN6 input boards.When an input is triggered, there is about 2-3 seconds delay before the file is played.
- Play video using built in DIGTAL INPUT (standard mode):
AMA1080p-HD has 3 built in digital input for a total of 6 triggers.They are configured as IN1, IN2 and IN4, lines 01 to 06 in the autoplay.txt. Use IN6 input board to expand the input into 48.
- Seamless Loop (standard mode):
To seamlessly loop a video, add end time statement in autoplay.txt. The end time is the playtime you want the file to play before it seamlessly loops back.
- In Timer mode (standard mode):
After powering up the AMA-1080p will automatically loop files in the root directory.After a set time delay, AMA-1080p will automatically play a file and then return to resume play the root again. After another time delay, it will play another file and then return to resume playing the root again. After playing the last file, the AMA-1080p will repeat the cycle.
The time delay is adjustable using the IR remote control. The number of files to play is also adjustable using the IR Remote control.
- In IR mode (standard mode):
The AMA-1080p digital input is converted to operate as an IR remote controller such as Next, Play, Stop, Vol etc.
- Built In Resume function (standard mode):
If while playing the loop file an input is triggered, the player will pause the loop file and play the input.
After finish playing the input it will return to resume play the loop file again. It will not return to play the loop file from start. It will play from the last paused position.
- SYNC a GROUP of AMA1080p:
Using the SYNC board and the IN6, you can start sync a group of AMA-1080p.
- RS485 port:
The AMA-1080p has a bi-directional RS485 port. You can use this port to connect to the IN6 and the Sync board. You can also use it to communicate with a show controller or your PC and remotely send commands to play different video files, pause, play, next, Sync start etc.
- To play video files using push buttons use the built in input or IN6 input board.
- To sync multiple AMA1080p's, use the Akman Sync Board along with the Akman IN6.
- To add speaker output, use the optional 50W (25+25) stereo amplifier module.
- Ideal replacement for DVD and Blu Ray video players.
- Ideal playback unit for Large LCD and Plasma display.
- Ideal for multi screen prsentation.
- High Definition Information Display for Resorts, Hotels, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Airports, etc.
- HD Video player for Museums and Science Center exhibits.
- HD Video player for Interactive travelling exhibit.
- HD Video information system for Theme Parks, Go-Kart tracks, Family Fun Parks.
|Voltage & Power Switching 12V DC, 2 Amp. Naximum DC input is 16VDC |
|AC input: ||120-240V AC, 50-60Hz. |
|USB2.0 port, plays from any USB 2.0 memory storage. |
|SATA interface and socket for 2.5" SATA laptop HD (not included). |
|Video File format: ||xxx.ts, xxx.mp4, xxx.mov, xxx.avi, xxx.wmv, xxx.vob and Divx HD. |
|Video output resolution is adjustable from 480p to 1080p. |
|Maximum video bit rate is 40 mbps. |
|HDMI,YPbPr and comppsite video output simultaneously. |
|Built in 3 digital input, Binary IN1, IN2 and IN4 |
|Input can be converted to operate as Next,Prev,Pause,Play etc. |
|RJ45 LAN (local area network) port, TCP/IP. Auto detection or manual IP address |
|RS485 port for connection to PC and optional IN6 board, Max 4 IN6 boards. |
|Optional Sync board to sync start a group of MV720p-HD units |
|Optional 50Watt stereo amplifier module, size is 2.5"X3.5"X1"H |
|IR port, use IR remote control |
|Metal enclosure size: ||6.5"W x 4.5"D x 1.1"H |
|Recommended operating temperature: ||40F to 104F OR 4 C to 40 C |
|Weight including P.S.: ||approximately 1.5 lbs |