|Compatible Video File Formats || |
- Mpeg1 and Mpeg2 Programmed video files.
- DVD...VOB video files.
- VCD...DAT video files.
- JPEG...JPG still pictures.
- Maximum video bitrate is 10 Mbps.
|Compatible Audio File Formats || |
- MP3 audio files.
- Maximum MP3 audio bitrate is 320 kbps.
|Control Modes and Interface || |
- Unit is preprogrammed for a 2 stage menu system, similar to a touch screen menu system.
- Control is through 8 digital inputs. The inputs are directly related to the file directory structure of the compact flash card. No programming is required.
- To activate an input, short it momentarily to the ground.
|Memory Storage and Format || |
- Compact Flash Card type 2 only.
- Use SANDISK ULTRA 2 Compact flash card.
- Maximum size is 2 Gb. File system is 32bit DOS.
|Video Output ||Composite out on RCA jack and Y/C out on S-Video mini 4 pin din connector. |
|Audio Output || |
- Audio line out is 2 V p/p stereo on 2 RCA jacks.
- Audio speaker output is 20 watt on 4 mini screw on terminal.
- Audio line out and speaker out are simultaneously controlled by the volume up/down.
|Digital Input || |
- 8 Digital input.
- 1 Home/Next input.
- Volume UP and Volume Down.
|Relay Output ||Available on Busy and Common terminals. While idling or at Home position, terminals are not connected. When playing a file, these terminals are connected. |
|Power Requirement || |
- 120 240VAC Universal switching power supply complete with a standard PC style power cord.
- Power output is 12VDC, 20 watt.
|Enclosure || |
- Aluminum enclosure, 7.25" Wide X 4.25" Deep X 1.2" High.
- Weight:1 Lb.
- Weatherproof enclosure is also available.