- Ideal for large LCD/Plasma TV monitor, replacement for DVD and Blu Ray.
- Ideal for multi-screen presentation.
- Single chip design, extremely durable, solid state, no moving parts.
- Plays standard DVD file,720p and 1080p HD video at 25mbps
- Note: MV720p plays 1080p file but output is limited to 1080i only.
- Plays from USB Flash drive, Internal Hard drive and LAN/WIFI (Local Area Network).
- Easily programmable for "Plug and Play".
- Built in SYNC program to sync with other MV720p.
- HDMI and Component Video output simultaneously.
- For older DVI (non HDCP), software is available to convert HDMI output into DVI.
- Built in digital input, connect directly to 6 push buttons ( 3 single pole + 3 double pole).
- Digital Input can be converted to operate as IR remote control.
- Programmable to automatically play files with time delay in between.
- Programmable to seamlessly loop the root file(s).
- Built in USB2.0 port, connect directly to USB hard drive (Passport) etc.
- Built in SATA socket for connection into a 2.5" SATA Laptop hard drive.
- Compact unit size, only 6.5" W X 4.5" D X 1.1" H.
- IN6 board (up to 4 boards) with 12 digital input, connection to push buttons and sensors.
- IN6 inputs are programmable to play different video files and IR funtions.
- Sync board, control and start sync a group of MV720p-HD from IN6.
- MV720p plays from USB port, internal SATA HDD (optional) and LAN (network). It plays High definition video files (720p, 1080p) and standard DVD video files.When playing standard DVD video, MV720p-HD will automatically up convert the standard video into High Definition video. Using the MV720p-HD USB port, you can use USB Flash drive or any memory storage that has USB2.0 such as portable Hard Drive. For larger storage capacity, the MV720p-HD has a SATA socket for a 2.5"laptop SATA hard drive. When using the hard drive, format is NTFS. To copy files into the internal hard drive, the MV720p-HD has a mini USB port (at the front panel) that you can connect directly into a PC or a MAC.
- MV720p-HD has 3 modes, standard mode, Timer mode and IR mode.
- You can set the mode using the IR remote controller (included with the unit). If power is turned OFF, MV720p-HD will remember the setting.
- In Standard mode, after powering up the MV720p-HD will automatically loop files in the root directory. You can connect up to 6 push buttons (3 single pole and 3 double pole) directly into the digital input. If you need more input, use IN6 input board. You can play up to 48 video files using 4 pcs IN6 input boards.
- In Timer mode, after powering up the MV720p-HD will automatically loop files in the root directory. After a set time delay, MV720p-HD will automatically play a file and then return to play the root again. After another time delay, it will play another file and then return to play the root again. After playing the last file, the MV720p-HD will repeat the cycle. The time delay is adjustable using the IR remote control. The number of files to play is also adjustable using the IR Remote control.
- In IR mode, the MV720p-HD digital input is converted to operate as an IR remote controller.
- Input 1 is configured to operate as Pause/Play.
- Input 2 is configured to operate as Previous.
- Input 4 is configured to operate as Next.
- Input 3 is configured to operate as Stop.
- Input 5 and 6 are configured to operate as Vol up and Vol down.
- Using the IR remote, you can set the number files to be played using the Next/Prev input. After powering up, the MV720p-HD will loop files in the root directory.
- If NEXT is triggered, it will play the first file and then return to loop the root. When next is triggered again, it will play the second file and then return to loop again etc. After playing the last file, MV720p-HD will repeat the cycle again.
- Using the SYNC board and the IN6, you can start sync a group of MV720p-HD.
- The sync board requires 1 pc IN6 input board to start. Each sync board can be connected into 2 MV720p-HD.
- The Sync board together with IN6 will re-align and sync start the MV720p's for a set time.
- You can adjust the time so that the players will sync start automatically every 1,2 or 3 hours.
- Example: if you want to sync start 9 MV720p-HD, you will need 1 IN6 board PLUS 4 sync boards.
- The Sync board together with IN6 will re-align the sync start for a set time.
- You can adjust the time so that the players will sync start automatically every 1 hour or more.
- The MV720p-HD has a bi-directional RS485 port. You can use this port to connect to the IN6 and the Sync board. You can also use it to communicate with a show controller and remotely send commands to play different video files, pause, play, next, Sync start etc.
- To play video files using push buttons use the built in input or IN6 input board.
- To sync multiple MV72op-HD's, use the Akman Sync Board along with the Akman IN6.
- For complete description, please download the MV720p-HD manual.
- Ideal replacement for DVD and Blu Ray video players.
- Ideal playback unit for Large LCD and Plasma display.
- Ideal for multi screen prsentation.
- High Definition Information Display for Resorts, Hotels, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Airports, etc.
- HD Video player for Museums and Science Center exhibits.
- HD Video player for Interactive travelling exhibit.
- HD Video information system for Theme Parks, Go-Kart tracks, Family Fun Parks.
|Voltage & Power Switching 12V DC, 2 Amp. Naximum DC input is 16VDC |
|AC input: ||120-240V AC, 50-60Hz. |
|USB2.0 port, plays from any USB 2.0 memory storage. |
|SATA interface and socket for 2.5" SATA laptop HD (not included). |
|Video File format: ||xxx.ts(at up to 1080p), xxx.vob (DVD file), and Divx HD. |
|Video output resolution is adjustable from 480p to 720p and 1080i. |
|Maximum video bit rate is 25 mbps. |
|HDMI and YPbPr video output simultaneously. |
|For older DVI (non HDCP), software is available to convert HDMI output into DVI. |
|Built in 3 digital input, Binary IN1, IN2 and IN4 |
|Input can be converted to operate as Next,Prev,Pause,Play etc. |
|RJ45 LAN (local area network) port, TCP/IP. Auto detection or manual IP address |
|RS485 port for connection to PC and optional IN6 board, Max 4 IN6 boards. |
|Optional Sync board to sync start a group of MV720p-HD units |
|IR port, use IR remote control |
|Metal enclosure size: ||6.5"W x 4.5"D x 1.1"H |
|Weight including P.S.: ||approximately 2.1 lbs |