- Plays MP3 (xxx.mp3) and PCM (xxx.wav)audio files.
- Plays direct from a standard Compact Flash card.
- 14 Watt stereo audio out and 100 mW Headphone out.
- VGA,S Video and Composite video out,plays DVD(xxx,vob) video files .
- Built In 5 Input, binary connection to 31 push buttons and sensors.
- Inputs are programmable to play different video files.
- Motion detector input, plays audio when motion detector is triggered.
- Optional RL4 output board to trigger 16 relays to play in sync with audio.
- Compact unit size, only 6.5" W X 4.5" D X 1.2"H.
- Audio player for Museums and Science Center exhibits.
- Audio and Video player for Interactive travelling exhibit.
- Audio information system for Theme Parks, Go-Kart tracks, Family Fun Parks.
|Voltage & Power Switching 12V DC, 3 Amp |
|AC input: ||120-240V AC, 50-60Hz |
|Audio Video Storage: ||Sandisk Compact Flash Card |
|Volume Control: ||Digital, 2 screw on terminal |
|Audio Line Out, Stereo RCA, 2V p/p |
|Speaker out, 14 watt stereo, 4 screw on terminal |
|Headphone out, 100 mW, 32 Ohm, stereo |
|Digital Input, TTL Binary: ||5 Screw on terminal, binary |
|Motion Detector Input (PIR) available on RJ11 jack |
|Audio File format: ||MP3 and Wav |
|Max Audio bit rate: ||320 kbps |
|Video File format: ||VOB and Mpeg2 |
|Max Video bit rate: ||9 Kbps |
|VGA video out: ||DB15 at 640 x 480 |
|Composite video out: ||RCA at 720 x 480/576 |
|S Video out: ||S Video Din4 at 720 x 480/576 |
|Serial port: ||RS485 on RJ11 |
|IR port, use IR remote control |
|Metal enclosure size: ||6.5"W x 4.5"D x 1.2"H |
|Weight including P.S.: ||approximately 2.1 lbs. |