THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: VR4.
- The SSVP lite is more versatile and has more features than a DVD.
- It is a complete multimedia video player, complete with built in interface, capable of handling complex multimedia requirements.
- Designed to handle various inputs and outputs, and is easily programmable using the built-in script editor software.
- The SSVP lite is an Mpeg2 video player similar to DVD - It plays the same DVD video files (***.vob).
- The SSVP lite is impervious to vibrations and is well suited for applications requiring continuous video playback.
- Solid State Reliability and Durability
- SSVP lite is not comprised of any moving parts - there is nothing to wear out or break.
- Video is stored in a Flash card.
- DVD Pro Video Quality
- SSVP lite plays DVD video files.
- The video quality is identical to a DVD player.
- Better Video Playback
- Total video playback control through built in Script language and Ethernet port (10/100T base).
- Interactive control through RS232 port, and optional Touch screen interface.
- Increased Versatility
- Complete set of video outputs: VGA Video output (PC Monitor, ideal for the new TFT LCD ), S video out (for overhead projector), Composite Video out (for TV Monitor) and Stereo Audio out.
- Real Time Clock
- Start a program or video clip and text automatically based on the time and day of the week.
- 10/100 T Base Network
- Central control: Download new programs, add new video clips, and add new text while the SSVP is running it's daily program, all from one main location.
- Control multiple SSVP lite players from one location.
- Digital Input and Output
- 8 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs.
- Use the input to trigger a series of instructions such as playing video clips, step a frame, etc.
|Video and Audio Format || |
- Elementary streams video and audio.
- MPEG-1 system streams.
- MPEG-2 program streams.
- Interlace Video output (NTSC and PAL): CVBS (composite), Y/C (S-Video) RGB and SDI digital video output (optional, 270 MBPS serial interface).
- Audio output: stereo line output, and a digital serial output (SPDIF).
|Video and Audio Bitrate || |
- Maximum video bitrate: 12 Mbps.
- Audio bitrate is 32, 44.1, and 48 Khz.
|Control Modes and Interface || |
- Stand-alone mode: execution of scripts synchronized on timer events or on external triggers, configuration by means of a PS/2 keyboard and/or 4 pushbuttons (menus displayed in On Screen Display).
- Remote control mode: serial port (RS-232 - DB9), RS-485, 2W/4W (RJ-11) or via Ethernet (10/100base T Ethernet (RJ-45)).
|Video Storage || |
- Compact Flash cards, up to 2 Gb.
- Optional Hard Drive, Std IDE HD interface, Internal.
- Mounting hardware and cables included.
|Video Output Connection || |
- XVGA (DB15 for PC Monitor)
- CVBS(Cinch/RCA) and Y/C (4 pin mini DIN)
|Audio Output Connection ||Stereo line output (dual Cinch/RCA) |
|Digital Input and Output and Network || |
- Input triggers: 8 inputs, TTL with internal pull-ups (DB9)
- Output triggers: 4 outputs, TTL and Open Collector compatible (DB9)
- LED indicators: power & Ethernet link integrity, 10/100Tbase compatible.
|Enclosure || |
- Table top: 2.6"H X 5.7"L X 7.3"W
- Weight is 3.5 lbs.
|Power ||12 Vdc, 1 Amp Switching PS, Input is 100 Vac to /240Vac. |